1.07.2012

Keeping Track of Goals in the New Year + FREE printable


January always feels like a chance to forget about feeling guilty and start doing things better than in the past.  It's a perfect opportunity to get organized and prepare to succeed.  To get the year off to the right start, I found a few printable tools for keeping up with important dates, and I made some some new organizing tools, which I'm going to share with you!
Visit Red Stamp to find two free printable 2012 year-at-a-glance calendars.  This is perfect to help you and your students see the big picture of the year ahead.

I also printed out a yearly birthday calendar, so that I can keep better track of family and friends' birthdays this year.
You can get this easy-to-edit download free from The Project Girl.

To keep up with other commitments in the new year, get one of these printable agendas. Then, check out more tools for accomplishing New Year's goals.

I've always used a spiral-bound academic planner for keeping track of all my work responsibilities, but household management is a whole different monster.  To keep up with all of our chores and goals, I made up a weekly tracker.
To get your own copy of this Weekly Chore and Goal Chart, click HERE.  It has room for two people to track weekly chores and goals.  On the right side you can mark off your eight cups of water and daily exercise as well.  At the bottom, there's a place to plan a weekly dinner menu.
I also made this second version that includes two weeks of chores and goals for one person.  Get the Two Week Chore and Goal Chart HERE.  This version could be be slipped into the front of a student's binder to keep track of weekly responsibilities.

No comments: